Becoming a Trustworthy Person – King Tiger Martial Arts Chesapeake
Trust is the basis of all good relationships and the cornerstone of good character. Trustworthy people keep their promises. They are honest, reliable, principled and never inappropriately betray a confidence. Trust is a Black Belt characteristic. To feel like a Black Belt, you must act like a Black Belt, and that means becoming a trustworthy person. karate.
Ask yourself the following questions to determine if you are a trustworthy person: Karate, karate.
1. Is it a good idea to risk losing someone’s trust for a temporary gain? karate
2. How important is trust in your relationships with friends and family?karate
3. How often do you break promises? Karate
4. How often do you share secrets that you were told in confidence?
5. How often do you overlook your principles to satisfy your wants?
Study your answers carefully to make sure you feel good about them and that you were honest. When others consider you untrustworthy, it is often because you forget how important it is to your character. A true Black Belt understands the importance of trust and makes the right choices whatever the outcome.
Practice these examples of trustworthiness every day: Karate,
1. Keep your promises! Don’t make a promise, unless you are able to keep it. karate
2. Be honest. Don’t tell lies for personal gain; lies inevitably return to hurt you.
3. Keep secrets told to you. Never betray a confidence or a trust.
4. Have integrity and never yield to temptation. The more you act in this manner, the more people will honor you.
5. Be loyal to those who matter. Don’t act in opposition to those who care about you.
6. If you make a mistake, fix it, immediately. Don’t let a bad situation become worse; rectify it now. Karate, karate.
You can become trustworthy in all your relationships once you know how. The first step is to understand that trustworthiness is a primary element of all honest relationships. The next step is to develop the habit of making trustworthy decisions in all of your actions. Once you do so, you will know that you are an honorable person. When you master trustworthiness, you master life. Karate, karate.
Are you looking for a place to train while developing true Black Belt Charater? Then give us a call right now at 757-410-4999 to get started today! Join the fun at King Tiger Martial Arts where you’ll experience expert training in a fun, positive and supportive environment suitable for everyone in your family. Or simply fill out the box to your right and take advantage of our FREE 30 Day Trial Membership!
And while you’re at it, lets become FaceBook official! Like us at www.facebook.com/kingtigermartialarts