Why Should I Exercise?
News about exercise changes every month. First, you’re told 30-minutes a day of exercise is sufficient, but now it’s 60. Some say it has to be all at once, but other reports say 10 minutes here and there works. No matter how the reports differ, they all agree there are many benefits to exercising, so get up and get moving!
- Decreases your blood pressure
- Increases the breakdown and use of fat
- Increases HDL (good) cholesterol
- Makes the heart pump more efficiently
- Elevates your metabolism so you burn more calories every day
- Increases your aerobic capacity, which enables you to have more energy at the end of the day and get more accomplished during the day with less fatigue
- Maintains, tones, and strengthens your muscles and increases your muscular endurance
- Increases red blood cells that carry oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body
- Increases bone strength
- Enlarges the arteries that supply blood to the hear
- .Decreases blood levels of triglycerides
- Improves control of blood sugar
- Improves sleep patterns
- Increases the efficiency of the digestive system
- Decreases a woman’s risk of developing endometriosis by 50%
- Increases the amount of blood that flows to the skin, making it look and feel healthier
- Makes you feel GREAT!
So, how about it? Are you ready to get yourself out there and start exercising? Then give us a call right now at 757-410-4999 to find out how you can get started in one of our incredible programs today! Join the fun at King Tiger Martial Arts where you’ll experience expert training in a fun, positive, and supportive environment suitable for everyone in your family. Or simply fill out the box in the upper right corner and take advantage of our FREE 30 Day Trial Membership!
And Hey, let’s become FaceBook official! Like and follow us at www.facebook.com/kingtigermartialarts